Sure, you have a great idea for a project — but how are you going to get it done?
- How will you deliver your course content?
- How will people pay for your course or service?
- How are you going to get people on your mailing list?
- What is the most effective format to deliver your content?
- How will you control access to your free and paid materials?
- How will you keep up with technology if your site is outdated and can’t be updated?
This is where I come in. I don’t have premade packages or systematized services — every solution I provide is unique as the clients I work with.
That is why working with me is a little different from other developers or full-service firms. Here is what I do instead:
- I listen to your current frustrations and needs. I don’t need the geek-speak version — what I need is the rundown of where you want to be and what you have tried in the past.
- I assess your comfort with technology and your level of DIY-ness. It doesn’t matter if you are completely techno-phobic and want it all done for you, or you are tech-savvy and you’d like to be really involved in the process. What does matter is that I know where you are on the scale so I can create a solution that will work for you.
- I look at your current assets. From graphics and websites to mailing list software and payment processors, I need to know what we’re starting with.
- I get a feel for your organization. Some of my clients have an entire team of marketing people, artists, business managers, branding experts and VAs at their disposal; others have only themselves. Whatever you have to work with, we can make it happen.
- I create a plan made for you. I create a bridge of technology that will help you to cross the gap between where you are and where you want to be — while allowing you to be involved in the implementation as much (or as little!) as you would like.